We’re off to HP Discover which is happening June 4th- 7th and is set to be an exciting event, as ever I’ll be walking around talking to people about technology, about business and the market place. I’ll be covering the keynotes, the sessions and walking around the booths to see what’s up.
- You can follow me on twitter – martinmacleod
- You can ping me on bbm – I’ll publish it once I’ve got my roaming Blackberry working when I arrive in the US
- You can follow our flickr pages – again I’ll set up stream/rss feed so you can see what’s going on
- You can follow our youtube coverage – again, I’ll publish it nearer the event.
So what’s key to my attendance at HP Discover:
- See what is going on in the world of HP
- Explore their cloud offering – which goes live to attendees with 3750 hours of free use
- Participate in the sessions – anything on cloud, systems management, storage and convergence will be of real interest (not to forget the G8 series servers)
- Chat with partners and see how we can leverage both the best of HP and their partners to deliver my business goals, the HP Enterprise Warehouse Appliance being an example or Fusion-IO on Proliants etc
- Check out the free training and certification opportunities
- Meet fellow attendees and maybe check out the meet the expert options, the HP Executives and Architects etc
Anyway, I’ll be covering all this and more on my travels (as well as the other news), so do keep in touch and let me know if you have any questions or areas of interest.