Maximize employee productivity with collaboration
HP provides SMBs with a broad range of technologies that reduce costs, improve efficiency and ensure collaboration for greater employee productivity. New solutions enable clients to:
- Increase productivity with the HP ProLiant ML110 G7, an entry-level server that is simple to deploy and manage. It supports basic office applications such as web messaging, small databases, file and print, as well as small vertical applications.
- Scale performance with the HP ProLiant DL120 G7 server, a powerful, entry-level rack-optimized server running a wide range of dedicated applications, including IT infrastructure applications, web, messaging, file and print operations, small internet applications and shared web access.
- Simplify deployment and management with the HP V1810-48G web-managed switch. This 48-port switch easily integrates into existing multivendor networks and accommodates increasing performance requirements as businesses grow and develop.
- Reduce energy costs with the easy-to-install, standards-based HP V1410 unmanaged Fast Ethernet switch series. The first IEEE Energy Efficiency Ethernet compliant switches are operational out of the box to offer SMBs an affordable entry-level networking solution.
- Increase performance with the HP P2000 G3 Modular Smart Array (MSA). Among the industry’s first entry-level storage solutions to support the VMware API for Array Integration and VMware vCenter, the HP P2000 MSA allows SMBs to get enterprise-class performance and VMware manageability. In addition, HP Insight Control Storage Module Manager for VMware vCenter enables management and monitoring of server, storage and networking resources for virtual machines within the vCenter console.
These portfolio of announcements furthers HP offerings in the SMB space, not only in the server space but also in the storage and networking space to offer complete solutions from a range of their server, storage and networking businesses. It’s great to see their continued innovation of their rack and tower servers as well as their storage offering in their Modular Smart Array platform, do check it out.